Jake is Senior Research Fellow in Education, Evaluation and Inequality in the Department of Learning and Leadership at UCL Institute of Education (IOE), University College London. He is also Director of CREATE (Conducting Research, Evaluations And Trials in Education) in the IOE's Centre for Education Improvement Science.
Jake's research focuses on understanding the causes and consequences of educational inequality and evaluating policies and programmes aiming to reduce it. He is always keen to hear about new research opportunities in the fields of education, training and skills; social mobility; and policy evaluation. For more information you can view his UCL Research Profile.
He is also involved in research and enterprise activities with academics across the IOE, particularly in Quantitative Social Science, the Centre for Longitudinal Studies, and LLAKES Centre for Research on Learning and Life Chances. Jake is also an Adjunct Member of the Teachers and Teaching Research Centre at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Rebecca Allen, Centre for Education Improvement Science, UCL Institute of Education
- Richard Dorsett, Centre for Employment Research, University of Westminster
- Francis Green, Department of Education, Practice and Society, UCL Institute of Education
- John Jerrim, Quantitative Social Science, UCL Institute of Education
- Morag Henderson, Centre for Longitudinal Studies, UCL Institute of Education
- Philip Parker, Institute of Positive Psychology, Australian Catholic University
- Michael Sanders, Behavioural Insights Team
- Lucy Stokes, National Institute of Economic and Social Research
- Geoff Whitty, Director Emeritus, UCL Institute of Education
- Dominic Wyse, Department of Learning and Leadership, UCL Institute of Education